- Name of the wine: Fusión Roble.
- Type of wine: Reserve wine.
- Region: Joaquin Suárez.
- Grape variety: 50 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Tannat y 20% Merlot.
- Alcohol: 13 % vol.
- Winemaking: This blend contains 50 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 30 % Tannat and 20 % Merlot. Each variety is elaborated separately with the same techniques used for wines of the same line. Once blended, the wine rests in oak barrels for the aging process.
- Tasting note: Deep red color with purple highlights. In nose the aroma is complex where berries, pepper and mint notes stand out over a caramel and vanilla background. In mouth is soft to the palate, highly expressive and full-bodied with a pleasant lasting taste.
- Serving temperature: 18 ºC
- Food pairing: Combines perfectly with all kinds of meats and dishes with spices.