María Zarranz Extra Brut
- Name of the wine: Maria Zarranz (Extra Brut or Demi Sec).
- Type of wine: Natural sparkling wine.
- Region: Joaquin Suárez.
- Grape variety: Chardonnay, Viognier and a minor part of Marsanne and Bourboulenc.
- Alcohol: 12 % vol.
- Winemaking: This natural sparkling wine is elaborated with the traditional French method: Champenoise. Carbon dioxide is produced naturally as a result of yeasts in second in-bottle fermentation. The blend consists mainly of Chardonnay and Viognier, with a lower percentage of Marsanne, Bourboulenc.
- Tasting note: of a pale bright straw yellow color, it presents a noticeable perlage and abundant fine bubbles that arise from the bottom of the glass. In nose: delicate fruity aromas such as peach, pear and melon. In mouth it feels fresh and creamy.
- Serving temperature: 6 – 9 °C.
- Food pairing: Ideal to serve with appetizers and all types of desserts.