Petit Grain Muscat
- Name of the wine: Petit Grain Muscat.
- Type of wine: young white wine.
- Region: Joaquín Suárez
- Grape variety: 100 % Petit Grain
- Alcohol: 12 % vol.
- Winemaking: Grapes are collected by hand early in the morning. Once pressed, fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures to preserve flavors and freshness.
- Tasting note: It presents a pale- straw yellow color with golden highlights. In nose it unfolds a wide range of rich aromatic floral and fruity aromas where rose, linden and orange blossom stand out. In mouth it tastes rich and fruity.
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ºC
- Food pairing: Combines well with sweet and sour dishes, pork, smoked fish, seafood salads.