- Name of the wine: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Type of wine: red wine.
- Region: Joaquin Suárez.
- Grape variety: 100 % Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Alcohol: 12, 5 % vol.
- Winemaking: Ripe grapes are collected by hand. Fermentation, through selected yeast, takes place in stainless steel tanks where temperatures are controlled and wine is pumped daily to extract color and structure from the skin and seeds.
- Tasting note: It presents a deep garnet red color. In nose, complex and elegant aromas of berries and green peppers are perceived. In mouth, sweet and velvety tannins stand out.
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 ºC
- Food pairing: Combines well with white meats with spices, pates, semi-hard cheeses and sausages.