Gudaí Detí – Gran Reserva 2011
- Name of the wine: Guidaí Detí which comes from the Charrúa language and means “Three Moons.”
- Type of wine: reserve wine.
- Harvest: 2004.
- Region: Joaquin Suárez.
- Grape variety: 55 % Tannat, 25 % Cabernet Sauvignon and 20 % Cabernet Franc.
- Alcohol: 13 % vol.
- Winemaking: This, results from the selection of the best Tannat (55%), Cabernet Sauvignon (25%) and Cabernet Franc (20%) grapes of the 2004 vintage. To bring Guidaí Deti to life, each grape variety was processed separately and then blended together for further aging in French oak barrels.
Tasting note: Intense red color. In nose the aroma of black berries and dried fruit prevails. In mouth: it presents rounded tannins and noble structure where notes of vanilla and chocolate provided by the oak barrels can be appreciated as well as a complex persistent finish.
- Serving temperature: 18 ºC
- Food pairing: Ideal for pasta with strong sauces, red meat, fatty and spicy cheeses.